The Eastern Sky has the most spectacular view from the back deck of any place you’ve ever been. Watching the sunrise from this cabin is something you must experience.
With 2,800 sq. ft. of living space and 1,000 sq. ft. of open deck, you’ll have more than enough room for your family and friends.
Ping Pong, basketball and tether-ball for the kids.
Seclusion, peace and quiet, an absolutely unbelievable view of mountains and forest to the east.
Located approximately 27 miles north of Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park on 20 wooded acres, Eastern Sky is a great escape from the crowds, yet only a about 30 minutes to the lake and park.
But you probably won’t want to leave the cabin after you relax on the deck and breathe in the view, relish the quiet and enjoy.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Eastern Sky is a 2,800 sq.ft, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 level cabin that accommodates 11 guests. Sleeping arrangements are 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, 1 set of twin over full bunk beds and a queen sleeper sofa in the game/loft room (space for an air mattress for extra kids).
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central heat and air
- Wood burning fireplace (seasonal use, October to mid-March).
- 50″ flat screen TV with satellite
- Ping Pong table in large loft room
- Outdoor 6-8 person hot tub on open deck
- Covered front porch with porch swing
- Open back deck with deck chairs/table
- Covered 2 car carport (750 sq. ft.)
- Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor fire ring with chairs
- Basketball goal/tether-ball
- Trail to Creek(1/2 mile)
- Road to Creek (2 miles)
- Fishing in the creek
- ATV’s welcome