Hours of idleness. Isn’t that what vacation is all about? And so many forms of idleness! Reading. Watching movies. Sipping steaming coffee. Napping on a soft leather sofa. And when the idleness gets old, lots of space for lots of fun. Grill out on the deck in the firefly-filled twilight, soak in the hot tub in the starlit night, or play games in front of a roaring warm fire.
If you have some empty hours coming up in your vacation time, spend them at the Idyl Hours Cabin. If you don’t have empty hours waiting, clean some out and bring them with you to fill with rest, relaxation, and memories.
Call today or make your reservation online.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Timber Creek Trails, just north of the Hochatown area, Idle Hours is a 1,545 sq.ft., 2 bedroom + loft bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 story cabin that accommodates up to 6 guests (extra sleeping space for kids is possible on the large sectional sofa). Sleeping arrangements are 3 king sized beds.
- Fully Equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances
- Central heat & air
- Gas log fireplace (seasonal use/October to mid-March)
- Wireless Internet
- 42″ flat screen HDTV in living room
- 32″ flat screen HDTV in master bedroom
- 22″ LCD flat screen TV in downstairs bedroom
- 26″ LCD flat screen TV in loft bedroom
- DirecTV Premium Package
- 545 sq. ft of covered porch areas
- 375 sq. ft. of open deck areas
- Picnic tables, porch swing and deck chairs
- Private covered hot tub area (5-6 person hot tub)
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit area
- Pets prohibited