Smooth white walls and wide picture windows reach up to meet heavy espresso beams, silver industrial-style fans, and sparkling glass pendant lights. In fact, white, silver and glass are the themes that inspired the Scandinavian modern design of this cabin. You’ll see it everywhere you look. A glass vessel sink in a bathroom. Shiny chrome faucets and fixtures. White marble tile framing the jacuzzi tub. A crystal chandelier sparkling overhead.
But there is also a touch of the rustic to pay homage to the forest setting. Gleaming cherry floors. A bit of rock framing the fireplaces and the outdoor kitchen. Yellow pine accent walls, lightened with a white finish. Wraparound decks to help bring the sound of that silver brook right up to the cabin.
The Silverbrook fairly sparkles with simplicity and serenity. Must be all those touches of silver.
And, if you’d like to own a beautiful piece of investment property, the Silverbrook is for sale by Netherton Construction (580-306-6886).
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Timber Creek Trails, this brand new cabin is a 1221 sq. ft,(768 sq. ft. of outdoor deck area) single level, 2 bedroom,2 bathroom cabin that accommodates up to 4 guests. Sleeping arrangements 2 king beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size stainless steel appliances
- Interior Jacuzzi tub in front bedroom
- Large walk in shower in back bathroom
- Central Heat and Air
- 2 flat screen HD TV’s equipped with DVD players, and HD Direct TV
- Universal ipod dock
- 3 Gas Fireplaces (1 in each room, gas turned on October thru mid May)
- 4-6 person outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor kitchen with built in propane grill, counters, and cabinets
- Outdoor fire pit
- Creekside Location