Intimate isolation, breathtaking beauty and last but not least, a whispering river flowing right below the bluff you are perched on at the Whispering River Cabin.
You’ve heard the term “panoramic view.” When you arrive at the cabin, something will draw you to the glass french doors off the kitchen and living room. You’ll cross the spacious back deck, breathing air tinged with a scent of surrounding pine. Finally, you’ll lean on the deck rail, let your eyes take in the broad view, and watch wide rippling water flow over rocks as the sun sets in vibrant colors over the opposite ridge.
What a way to end a day. Why wait?
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
The Whispering River Cabin is located 45 minutes (38 miles) north of Beavers Bend State Park/Broken Bow Lake & Hochatown on the upper Mt. Fork River, in a remote and secluded area. The cabin is a 1300 sq. ft., 2 level cabin with 2 private bedrooms, 1 loft bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The cabin accommodates 6 guests with 3 queen sized beds. The 1000 sq. ft. outdoor wrap around deck overlooks the Mt. Fork River.
- Fully Equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances
- Central heat and air
- Flat screen TVs/satellite & DVD
- 2 person indoor jacuzzi tub
- 1000 sq. ft. of outdoor deck overlooking the Mt. Fork River
- 307 ft. of river front property with trail access to the river, and additional river area access
- 3 1/2 wooded acres of cabin property
- ATV trails near the cabin
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Canoe trips on river available