Rates & Policies
Guest Policies: (Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice)
- Deposit required (first night’s rate plus tax and fees). Reservations of 5 or more nights require 2 night’s deposit (deposits plus taxes and fees). Deposits are applied to the full cost of the reservation.
- Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted.
- Reservation balance will be ran within 30 days of check-in date. If reservation is booked within less than the 30 day period, then the balance will be ran on the next business day when the staff is back in the office.
- Reservation date changes can be made one time with a $25 fee. The new arrival date must fall within 12 months of the original arrival date. If a reservation date is changed, no cancellation is allowed or refund given for the new reservation.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of your reservation arrival date are not eligible for refund, but are eligible for a one-time reservation date change.
- 31 day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit (less $100 fee). Cancellations MUST BE CONFIRMED by phone with an office representative and then the office will dispatch confirmation of cancelation via email. Deposit refunds may take 7-14 business days to process.
- Rates and cabin amenities are subject to change without notice. Rates charged are the published rates at the time the reservation is made, unless otherwise stated. Your reservation is for the total nights booked, cleaning fee, incidental damages fee, chosen add-ons, and taxes.
- We do not accept cancellations or reservation changes for weather related reasons, unless the National Weather Service has issued official statements discouraging travel. High water levels at Broken Bow Lake or the Mt. Fork River are not valid reasons for cancellations or reservation changes and will not be accepted.
- Reservations guaranteed by credit card only.
- No smoking in cabins ($100 charge for violations).
- Excess cleaning fee of $100 charged if cabin is left in disorder or furniture has been rearranged
- A cleaning fee of $80 for all reservations is charged to guests.
- An incidental service fee (damage waiver) is included with each reservation and covers up to $500 of accidental damages caused by guests. Accidental damages must be reported to management via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a follow-up phone call to the Guest Services line BEFORE check-out. Failure to report accidental damages will forfeit damage’s ability to be classified as an accident and damages costs will be charged to the credit card on file.
- The person whom the reservation is registered to accepts full responsibility for all guests during the reserved stay.
- Please leave the cabin key in the lock box during your stay to prevent the loss of keys.
- Do not sit on or place items on hot tub covers. Leave hot tub cover in place when not in use. Damages to hot tub covers not deemed as wear and tear can result in charges of no less than $500. Covers damaged due to persons sitting on them or children climbing on them will not be covered under ACCIDENTAL damages.
- Do not rearrange furniture in cabin.
- Remove all trash from the cabin upon check out and deposit in the large trash bins outside the cabin. Trash service runs 3 times per week in the summer and 2 times per week in fall and winter.
- Some cabins are equipped with exterior security cameras. The cameras are for guest safety and cabin security. Do not move or tamper with security cameras. Any tampering with cameras by cabin guests will result in additional fees.
- In pet friendly cabins, pets must be crated when left unattended in the cabin. Pets are not allowed on furniture, in beds, bathtubs or hot tubs, nor are any bedding or towels permitted to be used for pets. Any damages to cabin or contents by pets (including pet hair on floors or furniture) will result in a minimum $100 extra cleaning/damage fee. If pets are brought into NON pet friendly cabins, a deep cleaning fee of no less than $450 will be charged, no including the cost of any damage repairs.
- Firewood is provided free of charge for indoor fireplaces ONLY, and only from October to mid March. Gas fireplaces operate seasonally (October to mid March)
- DO NOT disassemble gas fireplaces or re-arrange gas logs. Any tampering of gas fireplaces will result in charges for a certified professional, as well as administrative costs. If a gas fireplace will not light, or the pilot is out, please call the
Guest Services number in your confirmation email for maintenance help.
- Wildlife Encounters: Due to the location of our cabins in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals. Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind. Wildlife or stray animals do not have vaccinations, and Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC is not responsible for medical bill resulting from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals.
- All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises or amenities by guest and his family and guests. This includes but is not limited to, stairs, decks, showers, trees, ponds, streams, rivers, kayaks, paddle boats, canoes, ziplines, and all other features, landscape and activities on the premises.
- It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees. Property left by the guests and found by the owner or owner’s agent will only be retained for 14 days after the guest check out date.
- Cell phone reception may be spotty, limited or non-existent in some locations.
- In the event of failure of advertised amenities (mechanical or otherwise) due to circumstances beyond the control of Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC, no monetary refunds will be issued to guests. If a resolvable problem occurs in the cabin while occupied by guests, and Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC is not notified while the cabin is occupied, no monetary refund will be issued.
- Beavers Bend Getaways is not responsible for outages of local utility companies.
2 night minimum reservation; 3 nights minimum during certain holidays. 1 night reservations are now accepted on a case-by-case basis by calling the office during normal business hours at 580-494-6116.
*Check-in: 3:00 p.m. or later. During peak seasons, we may notify guests of a later check-in time for the larger cabins.
*Check-out: 11:00 a.m. (Sunday check-out 2:00 p.m. unless otherwise stated)
***Failure to adhere to check-in/check-out times will result in a $100 fee, unless an early check-in or late check-out has been confirmed by Beavers Bend Getaways, LLC. Sunday late check-out time is excluded from late check-out charge, unless guest is otherwise notified by Beavers Bend Getaways.
*CABIN GUIDELINES AND POLICIES ARE LOCATED IN THE CABIN. PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE THESE GUIDELINES UPON CHECK-IN TO YOUR CABIN.