Imagine a place where you can experience silence and seclusion. A place to unwind, relax and rest. A place to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature just outside your door.
If you can imagine this place, the Ranch House Cabin is your spot. A spacious 3 bedroom cabin with a definite ranch theme and a small flowing creek just off the back porch, the Ranch House offers all you need for a peaceful vacation.
At the Ranch House, you’ll find a pool table for entertainment, two covered porch areas with views of the creek and woods, and at night you can enjoy the starry sky.
And a location only a few minutes from the heart of Hochatown, Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake.
What more do you need? Reserve the Ranch House today and getaway for awhile.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located 2.8 miles west of the heart of Hochatown on Camp Ranch Road, the Ranch House is a 2,500 sq. ft., 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom cabin. Sleeping arrangements are 2 king beds, 1 queen bed and on 1 full bed to accommodate up to 8 guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size stainless steel appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- Indoor jacuzzi tub (2 other bathrooms have showers only)
- TV’s with DirecTV and DVD players
- Covered back porch with creek view
- Charcoal grill
- 5 private acres and small creek in back of property
- Adjoins an 80 acres of a working cattle ranch (no access to ranch)
- Quiet, secluded setting
- Pets prohibited