Are you seeking something different? Something simple? A return to the quiet? We have just the place; the Cottage on Rose Lane.
The Cottage on Rose Lane offers simple elegance in the old English tradition. Comfortable, overstuffed chairs, a cozy electric fireplace, and an inviting king sized bed all serve to give you a unique experience.
And just outside the cottage, you can enjoy a warm fire on the spacious rock patio, or take a quiet stroll through the national forest land that borders the cottage.
Come to the Cottage on Rose Lane. You’ll be glad you returned to the simple and quiet.
Location and sleeping arrangements
The Cottage on Rose Lane is a 580 sq. ft., one bedroom (open style) cottage located on Rose Lane just off the northern Hwy. 259A (the road to the spillway), only minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and all the tourist venues and restaurants in the Hochatown area. The Cottage features a king sized bed and sleeps 2 guests. (A blow up mattress is available for small children).
- Central Heat & Air
- Electric Fireplace
- Kitchenette (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, electric griddle, blender)
- King Sized Sleigh bed
- Complimentary home-made pastry, fruit, bottled water, fruit juice, coffee
- Wireless Internet
- 39” TV with DVD player (no cable or satellite)
- DVD movie collection for guest usage
- Outdoor rock patio with iron chiminea for outdoor fires
- Portable Kitchen brand charcoal grill
- Borders National Forest
- Large parking area for boat trailers or ATV trailers
- Available for one night reservations (2 night minimum only during holiday periods)
- Reserve a ride in a classic car (1953 Lincoln Cosmopolitan). Call 580-494-6112 or 580-236-2875 for more information and reservations.