If you are looking for an experience on the nostalgic side, then look no further. The Bent Pine is your destination for a truly unique vacation.
The dark, warm walls accented with a touch of history, give you the feeling that you are stepping just a bit back in time. It will remind you of an old style lodge, the kind your Dad took the family to on those sweet summer vacations in the mountains.
Look out the back door and you’ll see a sign indicating the national forest boundary where you have plenty of room to roam on a a quiet walk in the woods.
And if you want to stick close to the cabin, you can enjoy basketball, horseshoes or a roaring fire in the outdoor fireplace or the fire ring out by one of the extensive deck areas.
With two living areas, a private master bedroom plus an additional master bedroom and a cool kid’s loft area, you won’t regret an unforgettable stay at the Bent Pine.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
The Bent Pine is located in Timber Ridge Estates on 2 1/2 acres that border national forest land. The cabin has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus large loft with a sleeping capacity of up to 14 guest (10 adults and 2 – 4 kids). The two master bedrooms have king sized beds. One other bedroom has a queen sized bed and the other two sets of twin bunk beds. A large sectional sofa with affords additional area for a couple of small children. And a small kid’s loft that is off a private deck is great for 2 kids (bring your own sleeping bags for this cool loft for the kids). This 2 level lodge is a 2,900 sq. ft. beauty with extensive outdoor decking and outdoor fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- 2 master bedrooms, one with fireplace and jacuzzi tub
- DirecTV/DVD players in all 4 bedrooms and the loft room
- Two living areas, one on ground floor, one in the large loft
- Extensive outdoor deck including outdoor fireplace/kitchen/dining in a large covered deck area.
- Propane grill
- Basketball court
- Horse shoe pit
- Outdoor fire ring
- Outdoor furniture/tables on 2 separate deck areas
- 2 1/2 acres bordering national forest