A one acre pond, brimming with catfish and perch.
Fourteen wooded acres to roam.
Quiet nights beneath a blanket of stars.
A roaring campfire.
All this, plus a cozy, comfortable cabin…waiting to accommodate you on your next escape from the city.
A brief descriptio….. but this should convince you to reserve the Briarpatch cabin today.
AND NEW FOR 2014….Access to ATV trails on 13,000 acres, only minutes from the cabin (excluding Oct 1st-Dec 5th).
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
The Briarpatch is a 1,250 sq.ft., 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin with one private bedroom (queen bed)and one open loft bedroom (king bed). The cabin accommodates up to 4 guests. the Briarpatch is located approximately 25 minutes north of the Beavers Bend/Broken Bow Lake area near Octavia, OK.
- Fully Equipped/Full sized kitchen
- Central heat and air
- Gas log fireplace
- Satellite TV/Dish Network/DVD player
- 2 HDTV’s, living room & bedroom
- Indoor Jacuzzi tub w/shower
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Covered back deck with furniture
- Kids play fort
- Kids play yard with swing set and trampoline
- Bikes for guests use
- Pet Friendly with additional $50 pet fee
- Large circular driveway
- 14 acres with 1 acre pond
- *Access to ATV trails on 13,000 acres, only minutes from the cabin! (excluding Oct. 1st-Dec 5th)