A one acre pond, brimming with catfish and perch.
Fourteen wooded acres to roam.
Quiet nights beneath a blanket of stars.
A roaring campfire.
All this, plus a cozy, comfortable cabin…waiting to accommodate you on your next escape from the city.
We’ll write more details soon, but this should convince you to reserve the Briarpatch cabin today.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
The Briarpatch is a 1,250 sq.ft., 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin with one private bedroom (queen bed)and one open loft bedroom (king bed). The cabin accommodates up to 4 guests. the Briarpatch is located approximately 25 minutes north of the Beavers Bend/Broken Bow Lake area near Octavia, OK.
- Fully Equipped/Full sized kitchen
- Central heat and air
- Gas log fireplace
- Satellite TV/Dish Network/DVD player
- 2 HDTV’s, living room & bedroom
- Indoor Jacuzzi tub w/shower
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Covered back deck with furniture
- Kids play fort
- Kids play yard with swing set and trampoline
- Bikes for guests use
- Pet Friendly
- Large circular driveway
- 14 acres with 1 acre pond