Have you ever been in the woods late at night and heard the mellow hooting of an owl echoing through the trees? I once thought it a mournful and lonesome sound, but now I find it a peaceful reminder of how friendly the forest can be.
The Forest Echo Cabin is surrounded by just such a friendly forest with a chattering creek running rapidly just behind the back deck. A hot tub on the deck, a creek side fire pit and a touch of landscaping make this particular patch of forest as lovely as any you’ve seen.
Inside the cabin it’s easy to get caught up in the luxury of King sized beds, a double jacuzzi tub, and a large walk-in shower. But the lustrous wood floors, huge picture windows, and double-sided rock fireplace don’t let you forget the wild woods waiting for you outside.
The woods that want to echo back to you all its secrets of peace, romance, and the lost art of finding friendliness in the forest.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Timber Creek Trails, the Forest Echo is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom one level cabin that accommodates up to 4 guests. Total living space is 1,241 sq.ft. Sleeping arrangements are 2 king sized beds. The cabin features a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, outdoor hot tub and double sided gas log fireplace. Spacious 835 sq. ft. outdoor deck overlooks the surrounding forest and gentle flowing creek. **NOTE….If pulling a trailer/boat to this cabin, 4WD is recommended.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- HDTV’s/cable in living room & both bedrooms
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Air mattress for extra guest
- Double sided gas log fireplace
- Double jacuzzi in master bedroom
- Over sized tile shower in master bathroom
- 4 person outdoor hot tub under covered back deck
- Charcoal grill
- Extensive outdoor open and covered deck area overlooking flowing creek
- Outdoor fire pit
- Newly renovated circle driveway, suitable for trailers (boats/ATV’s)
- Pets prohibited